Saturday, April 16, 2011

Brazilian Wax In Syracuse, Ny



Palm Sunday ; ;


Mission, Palm Sunday 1865.

We moved from one village to another, and all whole parish came to the neighbor who was waiting at the boundaries dividing the two. - I'm going with you, we go together, "said my companion. - I feel you, even without seeing. Who are you, oh beautiful dove? - I am the daughter of Reuel and daughter.

- "Are you Sara? - I'm your daughter and the daughter of God. I'm no husband here on this island because Asmodeus, that angel impure, how many young people died with a heart unworthy have dared to approach me [Tb 3.8, Sb 18.25; Rev 9.11]. Throw the evil spirit from the midst of these people!

- My daughter. You see the guns of the sons of the great prophets arrayed against him can not hold to the standard of our mission. Who are you, my child? - I'm all the parishes of Ibiza together with Christ, my Head. - Are you the Diocese of Ibiza deleted? - Yes, I am. - Poor ... how much I pity you! - Do not leave me while you live, O my father. How grateful I am for your sacrifices! ¡Oh, cuánto puede el amor de un padre!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment