Thursday, December 31, 2009

She Played With My Cockwhen I Was Sleeping

"A day like any other ..."





L is looking something, surely, these days, someone told them or they is to say (with respect to 24 and 31) "the end is another day, a day like any other." Trying
take solemnity and grounds for distinction, or trying to play down anything they say that the end of the year is a convention of man that day also, that nothing changes with that change the year .. . would be redundant to dig deeper, we have all heard and many times we told ourselves.
I wonder ...
what is "A day like any other"?

a day like any other ... the man reached the moon.
a day like any other, Mother Teresa was born.
A day like any other born our children and our parents were born.
a day like any other ... you met the woman you love, or the man you love or loved.
a day like any other I started practicing with my Sifu Chan Wai Kowk a day like any other discovered I had a friend ...
a day like any other and will not be here ... a day like any other, I was born, you were born you were born everyone.
a day like any other Jesus gave the Sermon on the Mount, Buddha spoke to his disciples, Lao Tse Tao Te Ching configured, Moses became the King of Egypt.

While all these wonderful things happened, there were people on that same day, got up, ate breakfast, worked, chatted with someone and went to bed.
a day like any other, that way, it contains within itself the seed of the Gloria and the stale dust of monotony.
will be us, if we choose to us ... that day is our best day, or just ... a day like any other, one more day.

So for me, fellow travelers ... for me today is a day like any other, completing a cycle today and tomorrow begins another, and for that I am working today, so that tomorrow is another day
special another beginning.
bury my sorrows today and tomorrow start creating my happiness.
Today I am thankful for this past year, and tomorrow, I will give thanks for starting.
able to write this and send you it gives me immense pleasure, and that alone, this day for me is not any other, is special, unique, unrepeatable, is my work with the designer, this
day with your help, is mine and what I do.

I hope my reflections will serve at least to say "how crazy is this guy" and laugh a bit lol ... I'm laughing at me because the mere fact of waking up, to finish this year with hopes
next.
I send you a hug and HAPPY NEW YEAR! What today
be for you a beautiful day like any other

In my heart I wish you the best

Horacio Di Renzo

0 comments:

Post a Comment